When you arrive for the MBA and Undergraduate ceremonies this year you’ll find the Welcome Tent — our one-stop shop for FAQs, free Wharton swag, and a picture-perfect spot for graduation photos (because there’s no such thing as too many).
Where: Shoemaker Green outside of The Palestra
When: Sunday, May 19, between 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
At the Welcome Tent you’ll find:
- Friendly Wharton staff in blue polo shirts 👋
- Directions to the nearest restroom
- Graduation programs
- A graduate seating chart (so you’ll know where to sit inside The Palestra for the best view of your loved one)
- Limited edition Class of 2019 swag (including coloring books for children, buttons, and pom-poms)
- A photo wall big enough to fit your entire extended family
When you arrive at The Palestra you won’t be able to miss the Welcome Tent but here’s a sneak preview of what to expect:
— Gloria Yuen
Posted: May 9, 2019